Tuesday 5 April 2011

What's It All About?

The blog title reads 'Talking Celtic.' 

This blog will focus mainly in on Celtic Football Club and everything to do with them - the manager, players and of course any articles the media post about the club. Basically, I'll be discussing various things that are happening surrounding the club & of course, I'll be posting a piece up after every game. (First one will be tomorrow night after the Hibs game) All my own views of course.

Also, I'll be posting random things to do with football and the other teams I following including Barcelona, St.Pauli, Spartak Moscow & Volga. There might be some random postings about the English Premier League as well. There also might be a few postings regarding Irish politics, just giving you all a heads up.  

I did have a Twitter page but found that 140 characters is too short for a rant so hence, why I set up a blog. Anyone that reads or will follow this blog - feel free to leave comments regarding any posts I make.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment